Albert.io provides online test prep for AP, SAT, and ACT classes. Students work through interactive and engaging practice questions to help them retain and apply their understanding of key concepts.
In this article
- Who has access?
- How to Sign in with Clever
- How to Get Support with Your Account
- Additional Resources & Support
Who Has Access
All States - 9th -12th grade scholars and teachers
How to Sign in with Clever
NOTE: This is different from how teachers log in.
Leaders can access Albert.io from Clever anytime by logging into their Clever account and clicking on the icon from their portal.
To access Albert.io leaders will first need to add the app to their Clever portal. Start by logging in to Clever.
1. Go to Clever.
2. Click Staff & Leader Login
3. Enter your username and password.
- Username: Enter your IDEA email
Password: This is unique and set by you
- NOTE: If it is your first time logging in you will need to know your staff ID number or use the password reset function to set your unique password.
- Click here to access a step-by-step guide for setting your unique password.
4.In your Clever Portal, click the Albert.io icon.
How to Get Support with Your Account
Once you are logged into your Albert account, click on the Help Center icon, to get support with missing resources or any other issues with your account.
- Coming Soon
Need More Info?
- For more information on how to implement Albert curriculum resources, please reach out to email@example.com
- For support using Albert.io visit the Albert Help Center
- Click here to show your class how to log in Student Guide
- Click here for how to log in if you are a campus leader, Teacher Guide
- For support with Clever access issues, please submit a support request.