Albert.io provides online test prep for AP, SAT, and ACT classes. Students work through interactive and engaging practice questions to help them retain and apply their understanding of key concepts.
In this article
- Who Has Access
- How To Access
- How to Get Support with Your Account
- Additional Information & Support Resources
Who Has Access
All States - 9th-12th grade scholars and teachers
How To Access
Teachers can access Albert.io from Clever anytime by logging into their Clever teacher portal and selecting the Albert.io icon from the "District Page".
1. Go to Clever.
2. Click Student & Teacher Login
3. In your Clever Portal, click the Albert.io icon from your "District Page".
How to Get Support with Your Account
Once you are logged into your Albert account, click on the Help Center icon, to get support with missing resources or any other issues with your account.
Need More Info?
- For support with your Albert.io account resources please reach out to email@example.com
- For support using Albert.io visit the Albert Help Center
- Click here to show your class how to log in, Student Guide
- Click here for how to log in if you are a campus leader, Leader Guide
- For support with Clever access issues, please submit a support request.