In this article:
How to join a call
Start an Unscheduled Meeting
1. Select Meet Now
2. Search for a name in the directory or enter the contact’s email address.
3. Select Start Meeting. (Extra participants can be added once in call) **HIT …MORE FOR SHARE SCREEN**
Start Scheduled Meeting
1. Create a Calendar meeting with outlook. Add Room name to invite
2. Invite will show on the touchpanel. Hit “Join”
3. To add room mid call join from a computer and add “Room name” as a participants. (Remove computer once in room to avoid echo) ) **HIT …MORE FOR SHARE SCREEN**
How to share content
- Select Share
- Connect an HDMI cable from the system to your computer. Your screen appears on the conferencing display.
How to use BYOD mode
DEVICE/WEBCAM MODE – ZOOM/BLUEJEANS/OTHER VC **USB REQUIRED**
Use the Room Microphones, Speakers, and Camera from a Computer Access Device Mode to use the room’s camera, microphones, speakers, and display from your computer.
1. From the right side of the screen, swipe left.
2. Select Device Mode.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions
4. Plug in USB and HDMI.
5. Set settings on TEAMS (PC) to Poly microphone and Camera