The 6–12 ELA and Math instruction puts students at the center and partners with educators at all levels to ensure success.
In this article
Who Has Access
- All ELA sections for grades 9-12
How To Access
Teachers can access Dreambox from Clever anytime by logging into their Clever account and clicking on the icon from their portal.
1. Go to Clever.
2. Click Student & Teacher Login.
3. In your Clever Portal, select the District Page and click on the SpringBoard icon.
Need More Info?
- For more information on how to implement College Board curriculum resources, please reach out to the content leader or curriculum manager for your region.
- For support using IXL visit the College Board Help Center
- Click here to show your class how to log in Zendesk student guide
- For support with Clever access issues, please submit a support request.