IDEA is using Plan4Learning software to streamline and unify the improvement planning process.
Plan4learning is a web-based software used to create, monitor, and evaluate comprehensive needs assessments and campus and district improvement plans. The compliance is built into the software and helps to lead and guide the leadership team at each campus through the process. Plan4learning provides state and federal compliance guidelines and tracking to ensure IDEA public schools follow all state and federal requirements.
In this article
Who Has Access
Campus & Regional Leaders
All ED’s, VPs, Principals and APIs. (There is no limit on the number of users we can add at the district or campus level.)
Leaders can access Plan4Learning from the HUB anytime by logging into their IDEA email and password.
1. From the HUB select Quick Links > Instructional > Plan4Learning
2. Enter you username and password.
- Username: Enter your IDEA email
Password: This is unique and set by you
- NOTE: If it is your first time logging in, use the password reset function to set your unique password.
- If you have trouble logging in, please reach out to Julie Urquieta.
3. Inside Plan4Learning you will see your Dashboard.
Note: If your account has not yet been created or you need help getting started, please reach out to email@example.com
Click here to access training materials.