IXL is a targeted learning tool. It offers experiences for students, tailored to their age group by specific subject and topic.
In this article
- Who Has Access
- How To Access
- How to Get Support with Your Account
- Additional Information & Support Resources
Who Has Access
Available for all students and teachers in grades K-12 for the following courses:
How To Access
Teachers can access IXL from Clever anytime by logging into their Clever teacher portal and selecting the IXL icon from the "District Page".
1. Go to Clever.
2. Click Student & Teacher Login
3. In your Clever Portal, click the IXL icon.
How to Get Support with Your Account
Once you are logged into your IXL account, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the Help Center icon, to get support with missing resources or any other issues with your account.
Need More Info?
- For more information on how to implement IXL curriculum resources, please reach out to the content leader or curriculum manager for your region.
- For support using IXL visit the IXL Help Center
- Click here to show your class how to log in, Zendesk student guide
- Click here for support with logging in as a leader IXL: Leader Guide
- For support with Clever access issues, please submit a support request.