G-Metrix LearnKey Courses provide our students with the tools to pass the official Microsoft Office Specialists (MOS) certification exam. GMetrix access is centrally managed by the Career and Technical Education Team.
For Account Support please reach out to Careli Garza, CTE Compliance Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
For Touch Systems Data Entry course support please reach out to George Saenz, CTE Curriculum Manager at email@example.com
For Principles of Applied Engineering course support please reach out to Pedro Carrizales, CTE Curriculum Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
In this article
Who Has Access
- Students: Texas Students enrolled in Touch Systems Data Entry and Principles of Applied Engineering courses at participating CTE campuses.
- Teachers: Touch Systems Data Entry and Principles of Applied Engineering Teachers at participating CTE schools.
How To Access
Students enrolled in Touch Systems Data Entry courses can access Gmetrix via their Clever account. They will need to have their teacher's Access Code to join and work on assignments.
Teachers of record for Touch Systems Data Entry courses have access to LearnKey course materials directly through GMetrix by logging in at https://manage.gmetrix.net/Access/Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2F
Need More Info?
For user account help reach out to email@example.com
For curriculum and implementation support contact CTE George Saenz Curriculum Manager
- For support using GMetrix visit the GMetrix Help Center
- Click here to show your class how to log in, GMetrix: Student Guide
- Click here for how to log in if you are a CTE teacher, GMetrix: Teacher Guide