G-Metrix provides web-based access to LearnKey course materials.
To log in from Clever using your IDEA Student Device.
Students will need to get an Access Code from their teacher to join the class and complete assignments.
1. Open and sign into your device.
2. From the Clever tab in your Chrome Browser click on "Student & Teacher Login".
3. Click on the GMetrix icon in your Clever Portal to begin.
After signing in for the first time, students can enter access codes (provided by the course teacher of record) directly through their GMetrix Dashboard.
4. Enter the access code you received from your teacher and click Redeem
Note: Students may receive the following error message when logging into GMetrix for the first time, please close the window, then try accessing from Clever again.
For more information on redeeming your access code visit: https://gmetrix.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/67000555184-redeeming-an-access-code
Trouble logging into Clever or GMetrix?
- Let your teacher know.
- Click here to try logging into Clever from any device.
- Click here to request support.