Edcite is the District Assessment Platform for all IDEA Texas and Ohio schools. All District online tests in Edcite for grades 3 and up will require using the lockdown browser. IDEA students can access Edcite through their Clever portal.
- How to login to Edcite lockdown browser
- How to login to Edcite with Clever for tests without lockdown browser
To login using Edcite lockdown browser on your IDEA Student Chromebook
1. Open your Chromebook. (Make sure you are not signed in)
2.Go to Apps on your login screen and select Edcite.
3. Allow the Edcite Lockdown Browser to load.
4. Click Log In with Clever.
5. Start typing "IDEA" to search for your School, then select your school from the list.
6. Click on Student & Teacher Login
7. Sign In using your IDEA username and password.
- Username: Student ID# @ideastudent.org
- Password: IdeaMMDDYY
8. Enter a code or select an Assignment to launch the exam.
To log in from Clever using your IDEA Student Chromebook.
1. Open and sign into your device.
2. From the Clever tab in your Chrome Browser click on "Student & Teacher Login".
3. Click on the Edcite icon in your Clever Portal to begin.
4. In Edcite Students should see the student view showing their classes and assigned exams.
Trouble logging into Clever or Edcite?
- Let your teacher know.
- Click here to try logging into Clever from any device.
- Click here to request support.
- Academy Students - Click here to login to Edcite with a Clever Badge.
- High School Students - Click here to login to Edcite on a Windows Laptop.