Amplify Science is a K–8 science curriculum that blends hands-on investigations, literacy-rich activities, and interactive digital tools to empower students to think, read, write, and argue like real scientists and engineers.
In this article
- Who has access
- How to Sign in with Clever
- Additional Resources & Support
Who Has Access
Ohio campuses: Available to science sections grades K-8
- FL campuses: Available to ELA sections grades K-8
- TX/LA campuses: Available to science sections grades K-4
How to Sign-in with Clever
NOTE: This is different from how teachers login.
Leaders can access Amplify from Clever anytime by logging into their Clever account and clicking on the icon from their portal.
To access Amplify leaders will first need to add the app to their Clever portal. Start by logging into Clever.
1. Go to Clever.
2. Click Staff & Leader Login
3. Enter your username and password.
- Username: Enter your IDEA email
Password: This is unique and set by you
- NOTE: If it is your first time logging in you will need to use the password reset function to set your unique password.
- Click here to access a step-by-step guide for setting your unique password
4. In your Clever Portal, click the Amplify icon.
How to Get Support with your Amplify Resources
Once you are logged into your Amplify account, click on the help icon on the bottom right of the screen to get support with missing resources or any other issues with your account.
- Coming soon
Need More Info?
- For support with your Amplify Science account please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For support using Amplify visit the Amplify Science Help Center
- Click here to show your class how to login, Amplify Science Student Guide
- Click here for how to log in as a teacher, Amplify Science: Teacher Guide
- For support with Clever access issues, please submit a support request.