Edcite is the District Assessment Platform for all IDEA Texas and Ohio schools. IDEA students and staff can access Edcite through their Clever portal.
In this article
Who Has Access
All Texas & Ohio campus users can access Edcite from their Clever portal.
- Students can complete assessments and tests assigned to them or using a code.
- All District online tests in Edcite for grades 3 and up will require using the Edcite lockdown browser. Note: We are temporarily disabling the lockdown browser requirement for 3rd-5th grades only for the first 2 weeks of testing to allow time for teachers and students to adjust to using Edcite.
- Teachers and instructional staff can administer and manage assessments for their rostered classes.
Teachers can print Clever badges for their students from their Clever Teacher Portal.
Campus Leaders & Testing Coordinators
- Campus instructional leaders and testing coordinators can administer and manage assessments for their campus.
- District staff that support with instruction are able to view reports for tests.
- Curriculum Managers and roles supporting assessments have access to create and view exams.
- Key Resources: Edcite Team Site on The HUB | Edcite FAQ
How to Sign in with Clever
NOTE: This is different to how teachers log in.
Leaders can access Edcite from Clever anytime by logging into their Clever account and clicking on the icon from their portal.
To access Edcite leaders will first need to add the app to their Clever portal. Start by logging in to Clever.
1. Go to Clever.
2. Click Staff & Leader Login
3. Enter your username and password.
- Username: Enter your IDEA email
Password: This is unique and set by you
- NOTE: If it is your first time logging in use the password reset function to set your unique password.
- Click here to access a step-by-step guide for setting your unique password.
4. In your Clever Portal, click the Edcite icon.
5. In Edcite leaders should see the admin reports hub.
Note: If you do not see the app you are looking for, please submit a support request to the Assessments Team.
Need More Info?
- For more information on how to implement Edcite testing resources, please reach out to your Testing Coordinator or visit the Assessments Team Site on the HUB.
- For help using Edcite visit the Edcite Knowledge Base
- To report issues such as system glitches, bubble sheet and reporting errors, please contact the Edcite support team:
- Phone: 408-753-0825
- Email: email@example.com
- Click the appropriate guide below to show your class how to login.
- Click here for how to login if you are a teacher, Edcite: Teacher Guide
- For support with Clever access issues, please submit a support request.