BrainPOP offers curriculum-based animated movies, learning games, interactive quizzes, primary source activities, and a breadth of additional resources for students in grades 3+. Its topics span Science, Social Studies, English, Math, Engineering & Technology, Health, and Arts & Music
In this article
- Who Has Access
- How to Sign in with Clever
- How to Get Support with Your Account
- Additional Resources & Support
Who Has Access
Texas Campuses (except Travis): Available for all teachers and students grades 1-8.
How to Sign in with Clever
NOTE: This is different from how teachers log in.
Leaders can access BrainPOP Suite from Clever anytime by logging into their Clever account and clicking on the icon from their portal.
To access BrainPOP Suite leaders will first need to add the app to their Clever portal. Start by logging in to Clever.
1. Go to Clever.
2. Click Staff & Leader Login.
3. Enter your username and password.
- Username: Enter your IDEA email
Password: This is unique and set by you
- NOTE: If it is your first time logging in you will use the password reset function to set your unique password.
- Click here to access a step-by-step guide for setting your unique password
4. In your Clever Portal, click the BrainPOP Suite icon.
How to Get Support with Your Account
Scroll to the bottom of your page and click on the Help icon to get support with your account.
Note: If you do not see the app you are looking for, follow these steps to request a change to your access.
- Coming soon
Need More Info?
- For more information on how to implement BrainPOP Suite curriculum resources, please reach out to the content leader or curriculum manager for your region.
- For support using BrainPOP Suite visit the BrainPOP Suite Help Center
- Click here to show your class how to login to, Brainpop Suite: Student Guide
- Click here for how to log in if you are a teacher, Brainpop Suite: Teacher Guide
- For support with Clever access issues, please submit a support request.