The MyOn app provides access to digital books from the MyOn reader, a personalized online literacy program that matches student's interests and their reading level to a recommended book list.
Starting August 1st, 2023, the myON; digital library is no longer available to all staff and students via district purchase. This is due to various reasons such as cost-saving measures, misuse, and the need to have scholars return to reading physical books to strengthen their actual reading abilities.
- Campus Leaders may opt to purchase myON on their own. For more information see this Termination of MyOn document.
- Once purchased, please submit a software request form so, Clever access for students and teachers can be restored.
In this article
Who Has Access
Access to MyOn is only available for purchase at the campus level.
How to Sign in with Clever
NOTE: This is different from how teachers log in.
Leaders can access MyOn from Clever anytime by logging into their Clever account and clicking on the icon from their portal.
To access MyOn leaders will first need to add the app to their Clever portal. Start by logging in to Clever.
1. Go to Clever.
2. Click Staff & Leader Login
3. Enter you username and password.
- Username: Enter your IDEA email
Password: This is unique and set by you
- NOTE: If it is your first time logging in you will need to know your staff ID number or use the password reset function to set your unique password.
4. In your Clever Portal, click the Renaissance icon.
5. From within the Renaissance app, click on the MyOn icon.
Note: If you do not see the app you are looking for, follow these steps to request a change to your access.
Need More Info?
- For more information on AR Zone resources, please reach out to the content leader for your region or Individualized Learning Program Manager.
- For support using MyOn visit the MyOn Help Center
- Click here for how to log in if you are a teacher, MyOn Teacher Guide
- For support with Clever access issues, please submit a support request.