A complete digital resource management system providing easy access to eBooks, audiobooks, databases, and videos.
In this article
Who Has Access
X Campuses: Available for all ELA teachers and students grades K-12.
How to Sign in with Clever
NOTE: This is different from how teachers log in.
Leaders can access MackinVIA from Clever anytime by logging into their Clever account and clicking on the icon from their portal.
To access MackinVIA leaders will first need to add the app to their Clever portal. Start by logging in to Clever.
1. Go to Clever.
2. Click Staff & Leader Login
3. Enter your username and password.
- Username: Enter your IDEA email
- Password: This is unique and set by you
- NOTE: If it is your first time logging in you will need to know your staff ID number or use the password reset function to set your unique password.
- Click here to access a step-by-step guide for setting your unique password
4. In your Clever Portal, click the MackinVIA icon.
Note: If you do not see the app you are looking for, follow these steps to request a change to your access.
- Coming soon
Need More Info?
- For more information on how to implement MackinVIA curriculum resources, please reach out to the content leader or curriculum manager for your region.
- For support using MackinVIA visit the MackinVIA Help Center
- Click here to show your class how to login, MackinVIA: Student Guide
- Click here for how to login if you are a teacher, MackinVIA: Teacher Guide
- For support with Clever access issues, please submit a support request.