Imagine Math is an interactive, adaptive software that accelerates mathematics proficiency for students in grades six through twelve at IDEA Public Schools.
In this article
Who Has Access
- TX Campuses: Available for math sections grades 6-12
- OH Campuses: Available for math sections grades 6-12
How to Sign in with Clever
NOTE: This is different to how teachers login.
Leaders can access Imagine Math from Clever anytime by logging into their Clever account and clicking on the icon from their portal.
To access Imagine Math leaders will first need to add the app to their Clever portal. Start by logging in to Clever.
1. Go to Clever.
2. Click Staff & Leader Login
3. Enter your username and password.
- Username: Enter your IDEA email
Password: This is unique and set by you
- NOTE: If it is your first time logging in you will need to know your staff ID number or use the password reset function to set your unique password.
4. In your Clever Portal, click the Imagine Math icon.
Note: If you do not see the app you are looking for, follow these steps to request a change to your access.
- Coming soon
Need More Info?
- For support with your Imagine Math account please contact email@example.com
- For support using Imagine Math visit the Imagine Math Help Center
- Click here to show your class how to login, Imagine Math: Student Guide
- Click here for how to login if you are a teacher, Imagine Math: Teacher Guide
- For support with Clever access issues, please submit a support request.