Flipgrid is a video discussion app, free from Microsoft, where curious minds connect in safe, small groups to share videos, build community, and learn together. Teachers can share video topics with students and allow them to respond in video format.
In this article
Who Has Access
Available for all teachers and students grades 8-12
How to Sign in with Clever
NOTE: This is different from how teachers login.
Leaders can access Flipgrid from Clever anytime by logging into their Clever account and clicking on the icon from their portal.
To access Flipgrid leaders will first need to add the app to their Clever portal. Start by logging in to Clever.
1. Go to Clever.
2. Click Staff & Leader Login
3. Enter your username and password.
- Username: Enter your IDEA email
- Password: This is unique and set by you
- NOTE: If it is your first time logging in, use the password reset function to set your unique password.
- Click here to access a step-by-step guide for setting your unique password.
4. In your Clever Portal, click the Flipgrid icon.
- Coming soon
Need More Info?
- For more information on how to implement Flipgrid curriculum resources, please reach out to the content leader or curriculum manager for your region.
- For support using Flipgrid visit the Flipgrid Help Center
- Click here to show your class how to log in, Flipgrid Student Guide
- Click here for how to log in if you are a teacher, Flipgrid Teacher Guide
- For support with Clever access issues, please submit a support request.