Flipgrid is a video discussion app, free from Microsoft, where curious minds connect in safe, small groups to share videos, build community, and learn together. Teachers can share video topics with students and allow them to respond in video format.
In this article
Who Has Access
Available for all teachers and students grades 8-12
How To Access
Teachers can access Teacher Guide from Clever anytime by logging into their Clever account and clicking on the icon from their portal.
1. Go to Clever.
2. Click Student & Teacher Login
3. In your Clever Portal, click the Flipgrid icon.
Need More Info?
- For more information on how to implement Flipgrid curriculum resources, please reach out to the content leader or curriculum manager for your region.
- For support using Flipgrid visit the Flipgrid Help Center
- Click here to show your class how to log in, Flipgrid Student Guide
- Click here for how to log in if you are a campus leader, Flipgrid Leader Guide
- For support with Clever access issues, please submit a support request.