Adaptive digital math program designed to provide students a personalized experience through rigorous and interactive lessons.
In this article
- Who has access?
- How to Sign in with Clever
- How to get Support with Your Account
- Additional Resources & Support
Who Has Access
Texas Campuses: Available for iLearning hotspot, math and intervention grades K-5
- OH Campuses: Available for math and intervention grades K-5
How to Sign in with Clever
NOTE: This is different from how teachers log in.
Leaders can access Dreambox from Clever anytime by logging into their Clever account and clicking on the icon from their portal.
To access Dreambox, leaders will first need to add the app to their Clever portal. Start by logging in to Clever.
1. Go to Clever.
2. Click Staff & Leader Login.
3. Enter your username and password.
- Username: Enter your IDEA email
Password: This is unique and set by you
- NOTE: If it is your first time logging in use the password reset function to set your unique password.
- Click here to access a step-by-step guide for setting your unique password.
4. In your Clever Portal, click the Dreambox icon.
Note: If you do not see the app you are looking for, follow these steps to request a change to your access.
How to Get Support with Your Dreambox Account
- Click on the, "Contact Support" button located to the top right of your screen
- Coming soon
Need More Info?
- For support with your Dreambox Account contact email@example.com
- For support using Dreambox visit the Dreambox Help Center
- Click here to show your class how to log in, Dreambox Student Guide
- Click here for how to log in if you are a teacher, Dreambox Teacher Guide
- For support with Clever access issues, please submit a support request.