This program provides students with a typing curriculum, supplemental games and typing story adventures, while also allowing students to track their individual progress and address problem areas in their typing skills.
In this article
- Who has access?
- How to Sign in with Clever
- How to Get Support with Your Account
- Additional Resources & Support
Who Has Access
Available for all iLearning and Homeroom sections grades K-12
How to Sign-in with Clever
NOTE: This is different from how teachers log in.
Leaders can access Typing.com from Clever anytime by logging into their Clever account and clicking on the icon from their portal.
To access Typing.com leaders will first need to add the app to their Clever portal. Start by logging in to Clever.
1. Go to Clever.
2. Click Staff & Leader Login
3. Enter your username and password.
- Username: Enter your IDEA email
Password: This is unique and set by you
- NOTE: If it is your first time logging in you will use the password reset function to set your unique password.
4. In your Clever Portal, click the Typing.com icon.
Note: If you do not see the app you are looking for, follow these steps to request a change to your access.
How to Get Support with Your Account
Once you are logged into your Typing.com account, click on the Support icon located on the bottom right of the screen, to get support with missing resources or any other issues with your account.
Need More Info?
- For more information on how to implement Typing.com curriculum resources, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For support using Typing.com, visit the Typing.com Help Center
- Click here to show your class how to log in, Typing.com Student Guide
- Click here for how to log in if you are a teacher, Typing.com: Teacher Guide
- For support with Clever access issues, please submit a support request.