Move This World provides Social Emotional Learning (SEL) with the use of interactive videos, movement, and creative expression to help IDEA students, educators and families develop emotional intelligence skills for long-term wellbeing.
In this article
Who Has Access
Teachers & Instructional Roles
All IDEA Teachers, Co-teachers, Interventionists, Facilitators, School Monitors, Assistant Principals of Instruction associated to a homeroom, have teacher access to SEL curriculum resources from Move This World. For more information see Move This World: Teacher Guide.
- Principals, School Counselors, Social Workers, and Student Success Advisors can log in using their Clever Staff Account to view Move This World resources and reports for their campus.
How to Sign in with Clever
NOTE: This is different from how teachers login.
Leaders can access Move This World from Clever anytime by logging into their Clever account and clicking on the icon from their portal.
1. Go to Clever.
2. Click Staff & Leader Login
3. Enter your username and password.
- Username: Enter your IDEA email
- Password: This is unique and set by you
- NOTE: If it is your first time logging in you will need to use the password reset function to set your unique password.
- Click here to access a step-by-step guide for setting your unique password
4. In your Clever Portal, click the D2L icon.
I am logged in to my Clever Account but I do not see the D2L icon?
- If you do not see the D2L icon in your Clever Portal:
- Verify your title is on the following list: Principal, School Counselor, Social Worker, and Student Success Advisor.
- If you are still experiencing issues logging into MTW, please request support directly from the MTW website at https://www.movethisworld.com/
How can I get support with using the MTW application?
- While logged into your account, click on the Help button
- Fill out the support form
Need More Info?
- For more information on how to implement Move This World curriculum resources, please reach out to the Academic Counselor at your campus or visit the Student Performance and Advocacy Team Site.
- Click here for how to login if you are a teacher, Move This World: Teacher Guide.
- Click here to access information about the Move This World: Support Process
- For support with Clever access issues, please submit a support request.