Labster provides students with a virtual version of the lab practical to use beforehand, teaching them the techniques, skills, processes, protocols and underlying theory. Students can learn from trial and error in the virtual lab before reaching the physical lab.
In this article
- Who Has Access
- How To Access
- Adding Students to Your Course
- Additional Information & Support Resources
Who Has Access
All States: Science Sections 8th -12th grade
How to Access
Teachers can access Labster from Clever anytime by logging into their Clever account and clicking on the icon from their portal.
- Go to Clever.
- Click Student & Teacher Login.
- Scroll down to locate the More Apps section of your page
- Click on the Labster icon in your portal.
Adding Students to Your Course
- Students are not rostered for Labster through Clever. As such, teachers will need to manually add students to courses in the teacher's Labster account.
- Teachers can use this Labster Guide for step-by-step instructions on how to add students, add simulations, edit assignments or use other features.
- For additional support with this process please reach out to your curriculum managers:
How to Get Support with Your Labster Resources
Once you are logged into your Labster account, click on the Support Icon located in the bottom right of your screen to get help with missing resources or any other issues with your account.
For Account Support please reach out to your curriculum managers: