Edcite is the District Assessment Platform for all IDEA Texas and Ohio schools. All District online tests in Edcite for grades 3 and up will require using the lockdown browser. IDEA students can access Edcite through their Clever portal.
To log in from Clever using your IDEA student laptop.
1. Open and sign into your device.
2. From the Clever tab in your Chrome Browser click on "Student & Teacher Login".
3. Click on the Edcite icon in your Clever Portal to begin.
4. Enter a code or select an Assignment to launch the exam.
To Take a Test using the Lockdown Browser
After clicking on a test that requires lockdown browser, you will see a screen similar to the one below:
1. Click Open LockDown Browser OEM on the pop-up box.
2. Click Close Process for all programs until the lockdown browser loads.
Trouble logging into Clever or Edcite?
- Let your teacher know.
- Click here to try logging into Clever from any device.
- Click here to request support.
- Academy Students - Click here to login to Edcite with a Clever Badge.
- Middle School Students - Click here to login to Edcite on A Chromebook without a Clever Badge.