This program provides students with a typing curriculum, supplemental games and typing story adventures, while also allowing students to track their individual progress and address problem areas in their typing skills.
In this article
- Who Has Access
- How To Access
- How to Get Support with Your Account
- Additional Information & Support Resources
Who Has Access
Available for all iLearning and Homeroom sections grades K-12
How To Access
Teachers can access Typing.com from Clever anytime by logging into their Clever account and clicking on the icon from their portal.
1. Go to Clever.
2. Click Student & Teacher Login.
3. In your Clever Portal, click the Typing.com icon.
How to Get Support with Your Account
Once you are logged into your Typing.com account, click on the Support icon located on the bottom right of the screen, to get support with missing resources or any other issues with your account.
Need More Info?
- For more information on how to implement Typing.com curriculum resources, please reach out to email@example.com
- For support using Typing.com visit the Typing.com Help Center
- Click here to show your class how to login Typing.com Student Guide
- Click here for instructions on how to log in as a campus leader, Typing.com: Leader Guide
- For support with Clever access issues, please submit a support request.