BrainPOP offers curriculum-based animated movies, learning games, interactive quizzes, primary source activities, and a breadth of additional resources for students in grades 3+. The available topics span Science, Social Studies, English, Math, Engineering & Technology, Health, and Arts & Music content areas.
In this article:
Who has access:
- Texas Campuses (except Travis): All teachers and students grades 1-8
How to log in with Clever
There are a few options for BrainPop: BrainPOP, BrainPOP ELL,BrainPOP Jr. etc.
1. Go to Clever.
2. Click Student & Teacher Login.
3. In your Clever Portal, click the BrainPop icon that best fits your need.
2. Select your school/campus
3. Select the product that matches your need.
Need more info?
For more information on how to implement BrainPOP Suite curriculum resources, please reach out to the content leader or curriculum manager for your region.
- For support using BrainPOP Suite visit the BrainPOP Suite Help Center
- Click here to show your class how to log in, Brainpop Suite: Student Guide
- Click here for how to log in as a campus leader, BrainPOP Suite: Leader Guide
- For more information on how to use BrainPOP for Educators, check out BrainPOP Educators
- For support with Clever access issues, please submit a support request.