Follow the setup process below to start backing up your data into OneDrive.
1. Click the “Start” button and start typing “Onedrive”. Windows search will return a best match to applications that have the word Onedrive. Select the “OneDrive” application.
- Enter your IDEA Public Schools email address, then select “Sign-in”. This should automatically login for you. (Otherwise, please enter your password to sign-in.)
3. Select “Next” to choose your OneDrive folder. Leave the settings in default.
4. Select all folders to backup and make sure they have the “check marks” on the top right. This will backup your desktop, documents, and pictures folders. Select “Continue”. Follow the next prompts to complete your OneDrive setup.
- To add more files or folders to your backup, go to your main folder to select the target folder or files. Use your “right-mouse-click” then select “Copy”.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT drag the folder because this will relocate the original folder.
- Go to your OneDrive folder, right-mouse-click anywhere on the right pane then select “Paste” to add your target folder that you wanted to be added in the backup.