Digital TEKS instruction with authentic STAAR practice. Students benefit from both instruction and practice, including how to approach and answer STAAR test items.
Sirius Online provides comprehensive STAAR preparation and practice, targeted remediation and detailed progress monitoring and usage reports.
- Who has access?
- How to Login with Clever
- Sirius Online Admin Dashboard
- Additional Resources & Support
Who has access?
Regional and District Leaders are assigned district access to view products and reports using Sirius Online.
Campus Leaders can access their school admin dashboard via their Clever Staff Account.
- Currently campus Admin access is limited to 1 school, if you need access to an additional campus or are seeing an incorrect campus in your dashboard please submit a submit a Help Desk ticket and let us know which campus you are missing.
Teacher & student access has been rostered for the following grade levels and subjects.
- 3rd Grade - Math
- 4th Grade - Math
- 5th Grade - Math & Science
- 6th Grade - Math
- 7th Grade - Math
- 8th Grade - Algebra 1, Science, Biology EOC & Social Studies
- 10th/11th Grade - US History
How to Login with Clever (Campus & HQ Leaders)
1. Go to Clever on any device.
2. Click Staff & Leader Login
3. Enter your username and password.
- Username: Enter your IDEA email
- Password: This is unique and set by you
- NOTE: If it is your first time logging in, click get help logging in to reset your password.
- For step-by-step guide see Clever: HOW-TO Access and Set a Unique Password for Campus Leaders and Support Staff
3. Click on the Sirius app under State Assessment Prep.
Note: Campus Leaders will automatically be signed in with Clever SSO. District and HQ leaders may need to access directly from the Sirius website as described below.
How to Login for HQ & District Leaders
1. Go to the Sirius sign in page.
2. Enter your Username & Password
- Username: IDEA email (example: email@example.com)
- Password: Unique to you
- First time Login Password: Leaders with District or more than 1 school account should receive an activation email.
- Click the link in the email to verify and use your account for the first time.
- Please use the "Forgot Password" option to reset your password after the first login.
Sirius Online Admin Dashboard
Regional & HQ Leaders are assigned district admin access to view products and reports for all schools.
School Leaders have access to only the schools to which they are assigned.
- Schools Tab and Card. Navigation in the main menu defaults to the district and schools to which the DA or SA has access in the Schools tab. DA’s can see different schools, whereas SA’s land automatically in their one school building (one building vs. multiple buildings which DAs can view and access).
- Users Tab and Link: Self registration districts and schools are granted access to our user management system where they can directly set up and manage who has access to Sirius, especially if they want to register teachers, create classes, or add pre-existing or new students on their behalf; we allow rostered schools to have read-only access to user records as a check for success in initial or nightly data syncs when significant updates to data need to be reflected in Sirius.
- Products Tab and Link: All DAs and SAs, regardless of how they are provisioned into Sirius, can access the products/courses that your district or building has purchased in the Products tab. Often this is the place where academic administrators who do not teach classes go to review program lessons and assessments.
- Classes Tab and Link: The Classes tab allows DAs and SAs to access classes and class-related information such as rosters. Self registration DAs and SAs can also locate students in classes or through filtered search.
- Reports Tab or Link. All DAs and SAs will be able to access both Course and Standards reports for the schools to which they are assigned. Administrators can drill into data by School, Teacher/Class, and Student performance and usage reports within both the Course (scope and sequence) and by Standards performance and usage.
- Support Tab. Provides access to our Sirius Online Support Center which includes a Support - Knowledge Base (home to this current article), Educator Community access for discussion boards focused on successful implementation and best practices, and Tickets for reporting technical support issues that cannot be addressed or resolved within a district’s IT Tech Support group.
Key Training & Support Resources from Sirius Support
- Navigating the Administrator Dashboard
- How to Access and Navigate Products/Courses
- District and School Reports
Need more Support?
- Click here to help students use Sirius.
- Click here to help teachers use Sirius.
- For support using the Sirius visit their Knowledge Base.
- For questions about implementing Sirius resources into daily instruction please reach out to the regional curriculum team.
- If you are missing Sirius in your Clever Portal or experiencing an issue with account access please submit a Help Desk ticket or email firstname.lastname@example.org