IDEA Texas teachers can now access Sirius Online for STAAR test prep, curriculum e-books, and digital resources through Clever.
- Who has access?
- How to log in with Clever
- Getting Started with Sirius Online for Teachers
- Initial Setup
- Sirius Online for Teacher Walk-Through
- Additional Resources & Support
Please note * Teachers must add "Courses" to their classes in order for students to be able to use them.
Who has access?
Teacher & student access has been rostered for the following grade levels and subjects within Texas-based campuses for 2023 Test Prep.
- 3rd Grade - Math
- 4th Grade - Math
- 5th Grade - Math & Science
- 6th Grade - Math
- 7th Grade - Math
- 8th Grade - Algebra 1, Science, Biology EOC & Social Studies
- 10th/11th Grade - US History
Campus & HQ Leaders
- Principals, APIs, Interventionists and Regional Coaches can access curriculum resources via Clever using their IDEA Staff Portal.
How to Login with Clever (Teachers & Co-Teachers)
1. Go to Clever on any device.
2. Click Student & Teacher Login
3. Click on the Sirius app under State Assessment Prep.
Individualized practice and instruction
Getting Started with Sirius Online for Teachers
Once logged in teachers will see the classes that have been rostered in their Dashboard.
Teachers must add "Courses" to their classes in order for students to be able to use them.
Steps for Adding Courses to Classes:
- Click the Course button on the class card beneath your class name.
- Choose the + Add Course button in the upper right corner of the page.
- Select a course by clicking or checking the checkbox to the left of each course you plan to add to
- Click Save.
Your course(s) have now been added to your class and they appear on your Class page.
Note: Be sure to add the Sirius Online Tutorials module in which you will find the STAAR Tools Tutorial.
The STAAR Tools Tutorial reviews all relevant tools and accommodations that students will use on the
STAAR test, so it is an important resource to use with your students prior to working on course content.
Sirius Online for Teacher Walk-Through
Watch the video below.
Need more Support?
- Click here to help students use Sirius.
- For support using the Sirius with your classes visit their Knowledge Base.
- For questions about implementing Sirius resources into daily instruction please reach out to your content leader and regional curriculum team.
- Click here for how to log in if you are a campus leader Sirius: Campus & HQ Leader Guide
- If you are missing Sirius in your Clever Portal or experiencing an issue with account access, please submit a Help Desk ticket or email firstname.lastname@example.org