This guide can be used to update Chrome OS in order to be able to use the SecureTestBrowser.
Solution 1 (Auto Update):
If your Chromebook is connected to the network:
Please allow up to 10 minutes for the software update to install, the notification will be colored:
Blue: An update is recommended.
Orange: An update is required.
Select Restart to update.
Your Chromebook will restart and update
Solution 2 (Manual Update):
- Turn on your Chromebook.
- Connect your Chromebook to Wi-Fi.
- At the bottom right, select the time.
- Select Settings .
- At the bottom of the left panel, select About Chrome OS.
- Select Check for updates.
- If your Chromebook finds a software update, it will start to download automatically.
- Restart Chromebook when promted (If issue persist please repeat these steps)
Reference: Update your Chromebook's operating system
If additional support is required please submit a ticket and a Computer Technician will be with you as soon as possible.