MasteryPrep is a test prep program for 9-11th grade scholars. RTTC and ACT Prep teachers will begin implementing the new resource in January 2022.
In this article
- How to Sign in to Clever
- Adding MasteryPrep to your Teacher Portal
- Signing back in from your Clever Teacher Page
- Access additional resources from the MasteryPrep Help Center.
Who has access?
Campus Admin Access
- DCCs and College Counselors will have access to support ACT prep at their campus. Please refer to these login instructions to access this role MasteryPrep: Guide for College Counselors & DCCs.
Full Ready Platform Access
- 10th & 11th grade ACT Prep and RTTC teachers and students have been licensed for full app access to MasteryPrep's Ready Platform.
- 9th grade teachers associated with RTTC classes were licensed access to Elements for bell ringer activities. 9th grade students will not have access to the Ready Platform app via Clever. (Note: If you ONLY teach 9th grade, your account access via Clever may show an error that you do not have a license at this time.)
12th grade teachers and scholars will not have access to the Ready Platform app via Clever. (Note: If you ONLY teach RTTC IV, your account access via Clever may show an error that you do not have a license at this time.)
How to Sign in to Clever
To access MasteryPrep teachers will first need to add the app to their Clever portal. Start by logging in to Clever.
1. Go to Clever.
2. Click Student & Teacher Login
Adding MasteryPrep to your Teacher Portal
1. In your teacher portal, Click the +Add button on the bottom right.
2. Click the App option.
3. Select MasteryPrep from the recommended apps.
4. When prompted select your teacher page and Click Allow and continue to install the app.
5. Allow the app to install (may take 1-2 minutes). When complete you will be logged in to your account as shown below.
Signing back in from your Clever Teacher Page
Teachers can access MasteryPrep from Clever anytime by logging into their Clever account and clicking on the icon from their portal.
Need More Info?
- For support using the Ready Platform with your classes visit the MasteryPrep Help Center.
- Click here to log is as a teacher, Mastery Prep Teacher Guide
- Click here to show your class how to login, MasteryPrep: How-to Access for Students
- Click here for how to login if you are a College Counselor or DCC, MasteryPrep: Guide for College Counselors & DCCs