Imagine Learning provides interactive, adaptive software that accelerates literacy and mathematics proficiency.
Note: Imagine Language & Literacy will be purchased at the campus level and is not part of a district initiative.
Download the attached guide has resources that district leaders can use when they are coaching campus leaders to ensure they know how to access the ILL dashboard and data reports.
This year, the following people will have access to Imagine Learning products via Clever:
- Students can access all Imagine Learning apps licensed to them when they login to their Clever Portal
- Teachers & Co-teachers – Instructional staff can access the Imagine Learning apps licensed to them in their Clever Teacher Portal
- Interventionist Teachers – Interventionists may access the Imagine Learning apps licensed to them in their Clever Teacher or Staff Portal
- Campus Administrators – may access the Imagine Learning apps licensed to them in their Clever Staff Portal
Note: EDs, VPs, and Regional Coaches will not have a district admin account. District leaders can refer to the weekly report published by the Data & Analytics team to review Imagine Learning data.
Issue 1: Imagine Learning data for 3rd-8th includes all students instead of only CSI students.
Summary of Root Cause: Since Imagine Learning & Literacy has been licensed for all PK-8th grade scholars, CSI teachers or leaders will need to set up custom groups to assign work and view usage data for CSI students only.
Steps to Resolve: Campus Admins or teachers should refer to this Teacher Guide for instructions on how to set up these custom groupings.
Issue 2: Imagine Learning Teacher and Co-Teacher group counts not matching.
Summary of Root Cause: Imagine Learning groups are rostered using sections assigned in PowerSchool. Teachers and co-teachers may see more or less students than they expect to. This is dependent on the number of class sections they are associated with in PowerSchool.
Steps to Resolve: In order, to make these numbers match, your campus SIS would need to make the necessary changes to each section in PowerSchool. It is recommended that leaders or teachers create custom groups and share these with their co-teachers.
Note: Changing sections in PowerSchool may have adverse effects on other apps and resources teachers are accessing in Clever. If you wish for your campus SIS to make changes in PowerSchool, they may refer to this guide.
Issue 3: PK-2 Homeroom teacher groups not correct or available in Imagine Learning.
Summary of Root Cause: Imagine Learning creates groups for each teacher based on the rosters for sections they are associated with in PowerSchool. However these groups place all students into 1 group per teacher rather than match their individual section rosters.
Steps to Resolve: Teachers can use the custom groups feature to create groupings of only their Homeroom students or another cohort of their choice. To do this you may refer to this guide to the manage groups in your admin account or they may use the manage groups feature in their teacher account.
Issue 4: Campus Administrator account not working or showing teacher access only.
Summary of Root Cause: Imagine Learning created accounts using the data coming in from PowerSchool. Because some campus leaders are assigned as teachers of record for classes in PowerSchool, their account information is being sent over twice. This is causing an account ID error on the Imagine Learning side.
Steps to Resolve: The rostering team at Imagine Learning has committed to correcting their data processing logic to prioritize campus leader access over teacher access by January 3rd. If you are a campus leader being impacted by this error you may contact Imagine Learning support at to have a temporary fix added to your account in the meantime. Please include a screenshot of the error you are getting to expedite the handling of your request.
Need more help?
- Visit the following resources in our Help Center:
- Imagine Math: Student Guide
- Imagine Math: Getting Started Guide for Teachers
- Imagine Math: Access and FAQ for Teachers
- Imagine Math Benchmark Report Guide for Staff
- Imagine Language and Literacy Benchmark Reporting Guide for Staff (3rd-8th)
- Imagine Learning Language and Literacy 3rd-8th: Getting Started Guide for Teachers
- Imagine Language and Literacy 3rd-8th: Access and FAQ for Teachers
- Request support or browse guides in the Imagine Language and Literacy Help Center