Great Minds' curricula provide teachers, students, and their families with high-quality, flexible, and knowledge-building curricula that meet the moment in any learning environment for mathematics, English language arts, and science.
In this article
- Who Has Access
- How To Access
- How to Get Support with Your Great Minds Resources
- Additional Information & Support Resources
Who Has Access
Note: This application is not part of a district initiative and is purchased at the campus level.
TX - Available to all Math and ELA sections grades K-5th
- LA - Available for all Math section grades K-8th
- OH - Available for all Math sections grades K-5th
- FL - Available for grades K-3rd
How To Access
Teachers can access Great Minds from Clever anytime by logging into their Clever account and clicking on the icon from their portal.
1. Go to Clever.
2. Click Student & Teacher Login
3. In your Clever Portal, click the Great Minds icon.
4. Choose the curriculum you want to access and select your grade level.
How to Get Support with Your Great Minds Resources
Once you are logged into your Great Minds account, click on the help icon located on the bottom of your screen to get support with missing resources or any other issues with your account.
Need More Info?
- For more information on how to implement Great Minds curriculum resources, please reach out to the content leader or curriculum manager for your region.
- For support using Great Minds visit the Great Minds Help Center
- Click here to show your class how to login, Great Minds Student Guide
- Click here for how to login if you are a campus leader, Great Minds Leader Guide
- For support with Clever access issues, please submit a support request.