Scholars can sign in and view your content and assignments by going through your school's Clever portal by clicking on the Newsela app or by following these steps.
To log in from Clever using your IDEA Student Device.
1. Open and sign into your device.
2. From the Clever tab in your Chrome Browser click on "Student & Teacher Login".
3. Click on the Newsela icon in your Clever Portal to begin.
To be sure that you are in your teacher's class:
- Click your initials in the upper right corner.
- Click Settings.
- Scroll down to Classes.
- Under Classes, you will see a list of your classes.
Are you having trouble logging into Clever or Newsela?
- Let your teacher know.
- Click here to try logging into Clever from any device.
- Click here to request support.