Amplify Science is a K–8 science curriculum that blends hands-on investigations, literacy-rich activities, and interactive digital tools to empower students to think, read, write, and argue like real scientists and engineers.
In this article
- Who Has Access
- How To Access
- How to Get Support with your Amplify Resources
- Additional Information & Support Resources
Who Has Access
- Ohio campuses: Available to science sections grades K-8
- FL campuses: Available to science sections grades K-8
- TX/LA campuses: Available to science sections grade K-4
How To Access
1. Teachers can access Amplify from Clever anytime by logging into their Clever account and clicking on the icon from their portal.
2. From here a list of assigned classes can be viewed. Teachers can click on a class to select it and view their student roster.
3. Content in Amplify Science is organized by grade level, teachers will see content relevant to the class they selected:
Amplify mClass is primarily a scoring tool and can be accessed from within the Amplify application.
How to Get Support with your Amplify Resources
Once you are logged into your Amplify account, click on the help icon on the bottom right of the screen to get support with missing resources or any other issues with your account.
Need More Info?
- For support with your Amplify Science account please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For support using Amplify Science visit the Amplify Science Help Center
- Click here to show your class how to login, Amplify Science Student Guide
- Click here for how to login if you are a campus leader, Amplify Science Leader Guide
- For support with Clever access issues, please submit a support request.