Imagine Language and Literacy is a reading program that helps students in grades 3–8 become strong readers, critical thinkers, and confident communicators.
To log in from your IDEA Student Device.
1. Open and sign into your device.
2. From the Clever tab in your Chrome Browser , click on "Student & Teacher Login".
3. Click on the "Imagine Language and Literacy" icon to begin.
4. Select the product "Imagine Language and Literacy"
5. When you log in for the first time you will be required to take your benchmark.
To log in from any device.
Navigate to the IDEA Website
1. From the IDEA Website, click on Access Student Technology
2. On the Student Technology page, scroll down and click on Log into Clever
Students who are using non IDEA-issued devices will need to access Imagine Reading from any supported web browser.
Need help logging into Clever or Imagine Learning & Literacy?
- Let your teacher know.
- Click here to try logging into Clever from any device.
- Click here to request support.