Imagine Learning is an interactive, adaptive software that accelerates literacy proficiency for students in 3rd-8th at IDEA Public Schools.
In this article:
- How do teachers access the Imagine Language and Literacy Application?
- How can teachers view all of their students?
- How to set up student groups for intervention?
- How to adjust language support for students?
- Where can teachers find the site code for student logins?
- How to print login cards for students?
- How do students log in?
- What will students see when they log in?
- Where can teachers see the different report types?
- How do teachers and students get support?
How do teachers access the Imagine Learning Application?
Teachers can access the Imagine Language & Literacy app from Clever anytime, by logging into their Clever account and clicking on the icon from their portal.
1. Go to Clever.
2. Click Student & Teacher Login
3. In Clever, click on the Imagine Language and Literacy application.
4. Next, select the appropriate Dashboard
How do teachers view all of their students?
- Teachers can view a list of their assigned students by navigating to the MANAGE section and clicking on "Manage Students"
How to set up student groups for intervention?
1. Navigate to the Manage section on the right side of your screen, click "Manage Groups".
2. Click Add
3. To create your new group, begin by:
- Inserting a name for your group.
- In the Staff section, select your role.
- To create multiple groups, click on Add Another Group (optional)
- Click on Save Group.
How to adjust language support for students?
Teachers can alter language support settings for individual students by clicking on the pencil icon next to the student's name and scrolling down to select from the available list of support languages.
Where can teachers find the site code for student logins?
Once inside the app, teachers can find the site code located on the right side of the dashboard landing page.
How to print login cards for students?
In the Manage Students section, teachers can print student login cards that contain username, password and site code credentials for their students.
1. Click on the checkmark box next to the student's name.
2. Select Print Login Cards
3. Print Login Card
How do students log-in?
Students can log in from Clever on their IDEA issued device.
- Once students are in Clever, they can click on the Imagine Learning application.
What will students see when they log in?
- Students will be asked to confirm their identity.
Where can teachers see all of the available report types?
- Once you are in the Imagine Learning and Literacy application, teachers will need to access the appropriate application dashboard
- Click on the Expand List icon located next to Dashboard > select the appropriate report.
How do teachers get support?
- Teachers and students can get support by visiting the Imagine Learning Help Center and using the search tool or chat option to get issues resolved.
Need more help?
- Visit the Imagine Learning: Getting Started Guide for Students
- Request support or browse guides in the Imagine Language and Literacy Help Center
- Read IDEA Teacher guidelines from the Literacy Curriculum Team in the Imagine Language and Literacy: Getting Started Guide for Teachers
- For more help with creating and managing groups, check out this article Additional Help with Student Groups