Imagine Language & Literacy is designed to supplement core literacy instruction. Imagine Language & Literacy provides instruction and practice in all four domains of literacy—reading, writing, listening, and speaking.
In this article:
- Who Has Access
- How to Access
- Setting Up Your Groups
- Daily Usage Guide
- Reporting Timelines
- Constructing Reports
- Professional Development Resources
Who Has Access
- Individual Campus Use - Not part of a district initiative
- Recommended for Special Populations
How to Access
Teachers can access the Imagine Language & Literacy app from Clever anytime, by logging into their Clever account and clicking on the icon from their portal.
1. Go to Clever.
2. Click Student & Teacher Login
3. In Clever, click on the Imagine Language and Literacy application.
Setting up your Groups:
To set up student groups for intervention:
1. Navigate to the Manage section on the right side of your screen, click "Manage Groups".
2. Click Add
3. To create your new group, begin by:
- Inserting a name for your group.
- In the Staff section, select your role.
- To create multiple groups, click on Add Another Group (optional)
- Click on Save Group.
Daily Usage Guide
- For use of the application as your Primary Program, students should utilize the application for a minimum of 75 minutes per day.
- For use of the application as a Supplemental Program (in support of other resources), students should utilize the application for a minimum of 30 minutes per day.
- Teachers should consistently monitor student usage to effectively track growth and mastery.
- Techers can adjust the session time for students by clicking on the pencil icon next to the student's name and scrolling down to enter a stipulated time as shown in the image below.
Click here to view guidance on compiling reports to track and compare usage, growth and student progress.
Data collected from reports should be used as resources for effective lesson planning
Professional Development Resources:
- Initial Setting up For Success (Teachers) - Resource guide Imagine Language and Literacy Resource Guide - Steps to Get Started to Manage, Model, Motivate, and Monitor the program for your students. Here are 3 short videos that are also found on Imagine Learning University that will help monitor and track data for Benchmark, Usage, and Progress:
- Motivational Tools (Teachers): ILL Trackers and motivation contests & certificates
- Imagine Learning University Modules (Leaders and Teachers): Imagine Learning University
Need more help?
- Visit the Imagine Learning: Getting Started Guide for Students
- Get help with FAQ in the Imagine Language and Literacy 3rd-8th: Access and FAQ for Teachers
- For help with Benchmark Reports visit the Benchmark Reporting Guide
- Request support or browse guides in the Imagine Language and Literacy Help Center