Imagine Math, the Benchmark Report updates hourly and can be used to identify changes in student performance between Benchmark Tests, and to help predict expected student performance on state-level assessments.
In this article
• Group Students
• Review time spent on benchmark
• Identify Performance Level/Quantile Measure [In MOY and EOY Growth, and Remaining to Proficient also]
When to Use
• BOY Benchmark [First step of implementation]
• MOY Benchmark [Check in and measure growth]
• EOY Benchmark [Full year growth and make summer intervention plans]
How to view Benchmark Reports
1. Log in to the Imagine Math portal.
2. Click Reports > Benchmark from the navigation pane.
3. Check the Administration section of the Benchmark Report to see the percentage
of students that have completed each Benchmark Test.
Students must have completed the Benchmark Test in order for you to see student results.
District Administrators: Choose the School and Benchmark Test for which you want results.
You can choose to view results for individual Benchmark Tests or compare results between Benchmark Tests.
Educator or School Administrator: Choose the Group and Benchmark Test for which you want
results. You can choose to view results for individual Benchmark Tests or compare results between Benchmark Tests.
The Growth section of the Benchmark Report is used to identify changes in
student performance between Benchmark Tests.
For help with getting started in Imagine Math, view this Getting Started Guide.
Get your FAQ answered in this Access and FAQ Guide.
For help with student accounts visit this Student Guide.
For support with the Imagine Math application visit the Imagine Math Help Center