Imagine Math: Student Guide
Imagine Math allows students to build math skills by playing games and other activities that test their knowledge. Imagine Math is available for all College Prep students for use in iLearning Hotspot and Math classes.
To log in from your IDEA Student Device.
1. Open and sign into your device.
2. From the Clever tab in your Chrome Browser , click on "Log in with your IDEA Account"
3. Click on the "Imagine Math" icon to begin.
4. When you log in for the first time you will be required to take your benchmark and you will see the following screen.
To log in from any device.
Navigate to the IDEA Website
1. From the IDEA Website, click on Access Student Technology
2. On the Student Technology page, scroll down and click on Log into Clever
Student who are using non IDEA-issued devices will need to access Imagine Math from any supported web browser.
- Go to math.imaginelearning.com in a supported web browser.
- Under the Students section, use the device camera to scan the QR code.
Enter the student's Username, Password, and Site Code
Trouble logging into Clever or Imagine Math?
- Let your teacher know.
- Click here to try logging into Clever from any device.
- Click here to request support.