Clever staff accounts are available for HQ leaders, Campus Technicians, and Campus Administrators such as Principals, Assistant Principals, and Testing Coordinators.
In this article:
- How to log in with your Clever Staff Account
- How to set a unique password when logging in for the first time.
- How to request a Clever staff account
How to log in with your Clever Staff Account
NOTE: This is different from logging into your teacher account
1. Go to Clever. (If needed click on the person icon to log out of your account)
2. Click Staff & Leader Login.
3. Enter your username and password.
- Username: Enter your IDEA email
- Password: This is unique and set by you
- NOTE: If it is your first time logging in use the password reset function to set your unique password. For a step-by-step guide see below.
4. In your Clever Staff Portal, select an icon to launch the app and sign in with Clever.
Note: If you do not see the app you are looking for, follow these steps to request a change to your access.
How to set a unique password when logging in for the first time
1. On the login screen, select Get help logging in
2. On the next screen, select the Staff: Password Reset option.
3. Enter your full IDEA email address and Send.
4. Check your email for a password reset message from firstname.lastname@example.org and click on the Reset Your Password link.
5. Enter and confirm your new password, then click Change password to save and return to your portal.
Need more Support?
For more troubleshooting tips, check out this article on troubleshooting Clever issues.
To request a staff account, click here to submit a Zendesk ticket with the following information:
- Email address Full IDEA email staff member needing Clever access
- Subject Clever Staff Account Access
- What is your request about? Select Technology>Software from the dropdown
- Description: Answer the following questions as you summarize your request.
- Which applications do you need access to via Clever?
- How do you plan to use this access in your current role?
- Which region or campuses do you work within your role?
- How often do you anticipate using this access?
- Did you have access to Clever previously?