Imagine Math is an interactive, adaptive software that accelerates mathematics proficiency for students in grades six through twelve at IDEA Public Schools.
In this article:
- Who has access
- How to access
- Where can teachers see all of their classes?
- Where can teachers find the "site code" for student logins?
Who Has Access
- TX Campuses: Available for math sections grades 6-12
- OH Campuses: Available for math sections grades 6-12
How To Access
Teachers can access Imagine Math from Clever anytime by logging into their Clever teacher portal and selecting the Imagine Math icon from the "District Page".
1. Go to Clever.
2. Click Student & Teacher Login
Where can teachers see all of their classes?
- Once you are in the Imagine Math application, click on, ALL Students to view all of your assigned classes.
Where can teachers find the "site code" for student logins?
Search for your school or district's National Center for Education Statistics (NCES) number here: https://nces.ed.gov/ccd/districtsearch/. Your Site Code is usually the first seven digits of your school or district's NCES number (see About Site Codes for more information).
If you can't find your school's NCES number, or if the NCES number listed seems incorrect, contact Imagine Learning Customer Care for help.
Need More Info?
- For support with your Imagine Math account please contact email@example.com
- For support using Imagine Math visit the Imagine Math Help Center
- Click here to show your class how to login, Imagine Math: Student Guide
- Click here for how to log in if you are a campus leader, Imagine Math: Leader Guide
- For support with Clever access issues, please submit a support request.