Follow the setup process below to connect to the projector using the iProjection App. - HOW-To Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vL7OuBFix18&t=236s
1. Click or press the "Windows Start" button .
2. Start typing "iprojection"; then select the keyword best match "Epson iProjection App".
3. In the iProjection App dialog box, select "Advanced Connection Mode"; then select "OK" to confirm.
NOTE: You can check the box to save this option as a default setting.
4. With your projector turned on, check you projector IP address by pressing the "LAN" button on your projector remote. This will display your IP address (10.###.###.###).
5. On your iProjection App, select "Manual Search" on the left column.
6. In the top search box, type your projector IP address, then click "Search". Your projector will populate in the results. Double-check the IP address to make sure you have the right projector.
7. Check the box next to your projector icon to select the projector, then click the "Join" button on the lower right of the app.
8. The iProjection controls will show on your screen once you are connected.
NOTE: You may have to press "Source Search" or "LAN" on your projector remote to find your screen on the projector connection.
- Once your computer is connected to projector click “F8” on your keyboard
- Select the “Extend” option