Follow the setup process below to connect to IDEA’s VPN.
1. In the bottom right corner of your screen, select the "grayed globe icon" (this might be hidden; click the "arrow head" to reveal) and a pop-up dialog box will appear.
NOTE: If it does not automatically appear, find the GlobalProtect application and launch it by:
- Click or press the "Windows Start" button .
- Start typing "GlobalProtect"; then select the keyword best match "GlobalProtect App".
2. Enter the portal address: gp.ideapublicschools.org and click Connect.
3. You are now prompted to enter your credentials (Your username is your firstname.lastname; DO NOT INCLUDE @ideapublicschools.org domain). Password is the "SAME" used to log in to your staff computer and Microsoft account. Enter your credentials as they appear below and click Sign In.
4. Once you receive the verification "CONNECTED" you may begin access IDEA resources as needed. You may close the “Welcome to GlobalProtect” dialog screen at this time.