IDEA staff members are issued the appropriate technology equipment for their role. IDEA scholars are issued technology equipment appropriate for their age to support instruction.
In this article:
Windows and iOS Devices approved for Staff
- Any request for models outside the defined standard below must be approved by Finance and Technology Operations. For more information refer to Staff Support: Staff Computer Policy.
- Standard device issue is Windows Laptop
- RMT teachers are issued an iPad for curriculum. For more information refer to Reading (RMT) Program iPads: Teacher and Leader Guide.
- Campuses may opt to purchase iPads for staff or teachers, these must be setup through Intune Device Management
- No personal computers/devices will be set up with IDEA Public Schools accounts.
- Staff laptops are on a 4 Yr. lease and must be returned to the company at the end of this period.
- All units are assigned to a campus for inventory and support.
- Devices purchased through TCP are not leased and stay with the staff member while they are employed by IDEA Public Schools.
Chrome and Windows Devices approved for Students
- Tablets are being phased out, additional Chrome tablets are not currently being procured.
- Campuses can procure and issue iPads to RISE students to fulfill IEP requirements (not for general student population).
FAQ & Troubleshooting Tips
What is SSO?
- SSO or Single Sign On is facilitated through Clever and allows users to a single sign-in to authenticate into approved applications via the Clever Portal.
How do I access Clever?
- Clever can be accessed from both the IDEA Website and the HUB.
- View this article for a step by step guide on how to navigate to Clever.
What should I do if I cannot log-in?
- During the FWOS you may have to wait a few days to ensure that all rosters and schedules are completed in PowerSchool.
- Submit a Zendesk Ticket.
Where can I see a list of approved applications for Clever?
- Visit the Instructional Technology & Software Catalog to see the complete list of approved applications.
Can I request an app to be added to the catalog?
- Yes, a Software Request Form must be completed and submitted to request an application to be added to the catalog.
Where do I get information about Instructional Technology, Applications or Training?
- Key resources can be accessed from the Training and Instructional Technology Team Site
How do I navigate to the Training and Instructional Technology Website?
- From the Hub >Team Sites >Training and Instructional Technology.
- See this article for tips on troubleshooting your device.
- Submit a Help Desk ticket
From the HUB
Submit a Help Center ticket here: Help Center