It is important to always follow the instructions and safety information given by your teacher or facilities manager. The instructions below, will help to keep the classroom a safe learning environment.
- If you see an exposed or frayed wire DO NOT touch it, inform an adult.
2. Use only the charging cable that was provided with your device.
Dell Laptop Charger Chromebook Charger
3. Never put liquids on or near your device nor charging station.
4. Never tug on the cord to disconnect a charger from a device or an outlet. Disconnect by pulling
the plug and never the cord.
5. Students must ask permission before connecting or disconnecting devices from chargers or
chargers from an outlet.
7. Be careful around cords or cables in the classroom to avoid tripping accidents.
8. All students must have adult supervision when handling device chargers of any type.
Additional Resources :
For more information visit the Student Technology website.
For additional information contact your Campus Technician.