Meeting organizers have the option to end the meeting for all participants. If you're a teacher, for example, this is a great way to make sure your students don't hang around in your virtual classroom after you've left.
To end an in-progress meeting:
- Make sure you have downloaded the attendance roster if you will need this.
- Make sure you have Stopped the meeting recording.
- Go to your meeting controls and select More options (this is now located at the top of your meeting window)
- Select End meeting.
- You'll be asked to confirm.
- When you do, the meeting will end for everyone right away.