This feature is only available to the meeting Organizer (person who scheduled the meeting).
- 1. Join your scheduled meeting.
- Before the end of the meeting OR before you log out of the meeting.
- Click on the Show participants icon.
- Choose Download attendee list .
- You will see the report saved to your computer. (To locate this later, navigate to your Downloads folder.)
- The report will download as a .CSV file that can be opened in Excel. The .CSV file contains the name, join time, and leave time of all meeting attendees.
Keep in mind that you'll only be able to download the attendance report while the meeting is in progress and participants are still present.
Additionally, the report can only be downloaded before the meeting ends. Do not end meeting and then go back it, it will likely not generate correctly.