Pear Deck is the fastest way to transform presentations into classroom conversations.
Follow these instructions to embed any video or website directly into your Pear Deck presentation.
NOTE: Pear Deck only works in PowerPoint Online.
1. Open your slide deck in PowerPoint Online.
2. Open the Pear Deck toolbar in your PowerPoint.
3. Add a new blank slide.
4. Click on the option to add a Website to your slide.
5. Go to the video or website you want to share.
6. Open the Share information.
7. Click on the <> Embed Option.
8. Copy only the URL within the embed code generated.
9. Paste this URL into your Pear Deck.
10. You will only see the Pear Deck bar added to your slide, but your slide will still appear blank. (It is a good practice to add the instructions for what you would like students to do with the embedded content on the slide. (Ex. Use your cursor to explore the 360 tour of the Coral Reef)
11. Students will not see a blank slide. They will see the embedded content. 😄
Teachers can sign up for 360Cities for education for free for access to the world's largest repository of 360 tours and panoramic images like the one used in the example. https://schools.360cities.net/signup