1. Schedule a meeting
There are several ways to schedule a meeting in Teams:
Select Schedule a meeting in a chat (below the box where you type a new message) to book a meeting with the people in the chat.
Go to Calendar on the left side of the app and select New meeting in the top right corner.
Select a range of time in the calendar. A scheduling form will pop open.
- After scheduling, make sure to set your Meeting Options so only select people can present. (EX. Meeting organizer & other teachers)
For more instructions on scheduling a meeting see this article: Teams: Schedule a Meeting in Teams
2. Invite guests using a link or email
Teams lets you invite anyone to a meeting including those who don't have a Teams license. You'll need their full email address to invite them.
Go to where it says Add required attendees. If anyone is an optional attendee, select Optional instead.
Type the person's full email address (ex: Joe@example.com).
Select Invite. They'll receive an email with a link to the meeting.
- Go to Calendar and open your meeting
- In the notes area Right Click on "Join Microsoft Teams Meeting"
- Click Copy Link
- Share this link with invitees via text, remind or email.