IDEA Public Schools provides every student with an individual student account. Students can use their IDEA Student Account username and password to access their IDEA device, Microsoft EDU, Teams, Clever and additional applications for learning.
- HOW-TO: Access your Microsoft EDU student account for Teams and Office 365 apps
- HOW-TO: Access your learning apps in Clever
With their Microsoft EDU account, students can use Microsoft's most popular apps on any device.
- Students also have their own personal OneDrive cloud storage, so they can easily save, organize and share their work whether they are on campus or learning from home.
- Student Microsoft Office 365 accounts are online only.
Students can access their instructional apps using any web browser (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Edge) on their device.
- If students are using a mobile device (iPhone, iPad, Android) they can use their web browser or download the Office Mobile app
- Click here to get the Office Mobile App for your device.
- Click here to get the Clever Mobile App for your iOS device (iPads or iPhone).
HOW-TO: Access your Microsoft EDU student account for Teams and Office 365 apps
Log in on any Web Browser (Chrome, Safari, Edge, Firefox)
1. Go to: https://login.microsoftonline.com/
2. Enter your IDEA Student Username: StudentID@ideastudent.org
- Example: email@example.com
3. Click Next
4. Enter your IDEA Student Password: Idea + Student DOB (MMDDYY)
- Example: If your birthday is March 14, 2005 your password is Idea031405
5. Click Sign In
- Stay signed in? Click Yes
6. Select Teams to access your classes another Office app to start using it.
To get to your other Office 365 Apps from anywhere simply click on your App Launcher (Waffle) located in the top left corner of your window.
Then a sidebar will pop out with all of your apps.
For HELP using any Office 365 App click on the ? located in the top right corner of your browser window.