IDEA Public Schools provides every staff member with their own Microsoft Office 365 account.
- IDEA Public Schools and IPS staff have access to Microsoft's most popular apps on any device.
- Staff also have their own personal OneDrive cloud storage, to easily save, organize and share work anywhere with an internet connection.
Get started using Microsoft Office 365 Online Apps today for
- Staff members who have been issued an IDEA Laptop or other device:
- Your Microsoft Office 365 account has already been connected to your device and synced to the cloud.
- For staff members who have not been issued an IDEA device:
- Follow the instructions below to access your Microsoft Office 365 with any web browser.
- For staff members who would like to connect with a mobile device:
Follow the steps below to access your Office 365 apps online:
Log in on any Web Browser (Chrome, Safari, Edge, Firefox)
1. Go to: https://login.microsoftonline.com/
2. Enter your IDEA Username: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Example: email@example.com
3. Click Next
4. Enter your IDEA Password Click here if you need to reset your password
5. Click Sign In
- Stay signed in? Click Yes
6. Select any Office app to start using it.
To get to your other Office 365 Apps from anywhere simply click on your App Launcher (Waffle) located in the top left corner of your window.
Then a sidebar will pop out with all of your apps.
For HELP using any Office 365 App click on the ? located in the top right corner of your browser window.